Thursday, August 18, 2011

Remembering the General...




In the last few years, I've had the pleasure to meet several of the men who made professional wrestling one of my passions - Ted DiBiase, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Mick Foley, and several others come to mind. The one who stands out, though, is the legendary Scandor Akbar. Tomorrow, August 19, marks the one year anniversary of his passing. I had the privilege to sit and talk with the General at an independent show that I helped to promote in May of 2010, just a few short months before his death. I will never forget the time that we spent talking wrestling. He was one of the most sincere, humble people I have ever met, and a true gentleman. Enjoy a few pictures of this great wrestling personality. Rest in peace, Jim, and thanks for all the great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Laser Toner Online